- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law
- Arkansas Public Administration Consortium, Certified Public Administration Manager
- B.A., University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Political Science; Sociology
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Arkansas Bar Association (past Chair, Health Law Section, 1998-99)
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Debby represents healthcare providers with issues involving their general operational healthcare practice activities and their continued compliant participation in the Medicare and Medicaid Programs. She presents matters before the health providers’ regulatory agencies, boards and commissions and is lead counsel on reimbursement and audit appeals in administrative and judicial courts. She addresses licensure, survey and reimbursement regulatory matters, certificate of need or permit of approval issues.
As healthcare delivery systems and reimbursement methodologies change, Debby has worked with clients on governmental relations matters and procurement issues, including RFP response development, RFI responses and protests before the administrative agencies and legislature.
Debby served as General Counsel for the Arkansas healthcare Association from 1997 to 2005, and from September 1984 until August 1995 served as Chief Counsel and Executive Manager of the Office of Chief Counsel, Arkansas Department of Human Services. As Chief Counsel, she managed fraud investigations, appeals and hearings, risk management and 35 attorneys supporting all Human Services programs and services. She principally represented the Arkansas Medicaid Program.
- The Best Lawyers in America© , Health Care Law, 2010-2018