- J.D., University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
- B.S.B.A., University of Arizona, cum laude
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Michelle's primary area of practice is public finance. She has experience acting as underwriter’s counsel, disclosure counsel, bond counsel, bank counsel and issuer’s counsel. Her focus within the public finance practice is primarily representations involving general obligation bonds, revenue bonds, lease-purchase financings, taxable and tax-exempt financings, private placements and limited public offerings.
Michelle also has worked on various industrial revenue bond financings, real estate secured lending and project financing transactional matters.