- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, magna cum laude; Production Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- B.A., University of Arkansas, Political Science; Phi Beta Kappa
- Arkansas Bar Association
- W.B. Putman Inns of Court
Jennifer concentrates her practice on commercial transactions, business and real estate acquisitions, lending, and contract drafting and negotiations.
Jennifer represents small and large businesses in corporate matters, including acquisition and disposition of business organizations, business assets, and real estate. She also has experience with land use and zoning matters, providing land use and zoning review for several operating locations throughout the country.
- Altrusa of Fayetteville
- Representing lending institutions in connection with commercial finance transactions including real estate development and refinancing agreements.
- Providing counsel to businesses on operational matters pursuant to review of corporate governance documents.
- Providing compliance opinions for lenders in connection with financing documents.
- Assisting in preparation and revision of operational agreements and negotiation of third-party vendor agreements.
- Reviewing contracts in connection with acquisition and disposition of medical facilities.