- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law
- LL.M., Southern Methodist University, Taxation; Dallas Bar Association/Baker & Botts Excellence in Taxation Studies Award
- B.A., University of Arkansas
Arkansas State Board of Law Examiners
American Bar Association, Business and Taxation Section
Arkansas Bar Association, Business and Taxation Section
Christopher has a broad-ranging business advisory, transactional and tax practice. He counsels entities, investor groups and individuals in a wide array of industries on entity formation and restructuring, entity governance and fiduciary responsibilities, taxation, regulatory obligations, loan transactions, commercial transactions, real estate, asset protection, estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, asset purchases, private equity investments, franchising, contracts and unusual and complex transactions.
- Representing lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial finance transactions for business acquisitions, restructuring, working capital and real estate development.
- Representing medical, legal, realtor, architectural and engineering professional practice groups in connection with entity formation, operations and strategic growth.
- Representing business entities with respect to their acquisition of, sale to or combination with other businesses.
- Representing individuals and investor groups in connection with the organization of business entities, including buy-sell arrangements, noncompetition arrangements, investment returns and asset protection.
- Representing restaurant owners in the creation, implementation and operation of franchise and licensing systems and the protection of their intellectual property.
- Representing various clients in connection with the acquisition, leasing and sale of real estate.
- Representing joint venture groups in structuring and implementing complex commercial arrangements for commercial real estate developments.
- Representing businesses and investor groups with respect to sales and use tax matters, including those pertaining to aircraft acquisitions and maintenance.
- Representing franchisees in the evaluation, negotiation and consummation of franchise acquisitions.
- Representing boards of directors and executive management in the performance of their duties.
- Representing clients with respect to the tax aspects of securitizing a wide range of asset classes, including credit card receivables.
- Representing nonprofit organizations with respect to formation, qualification, compliance, joint venture and reporting issues.
- Representing individuals in connection with the drafting and implementation of estate plans, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and reporting obligations.
- Representing trustees and executors in matters of trust and estate administration, including reporting obligations.
- Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2013