- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- B.A., University of Colorado
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
Saranne works primarily in the Colorado public finance practice group. Her practice emphasizes the financing of development and redevelopment projects. She has represented metropolitan districts, water and sanitation districts, cities and various development authorities as bond counsel and disclosure counsel, in addition to her representation of underwriters of municipal securities and banks that provide letters of credit or make direct loans to governmental issuers.
Saranne also has represented issuers, underwriters and bond purchasers in the workout and restructuring of troubled or defaulted debt securities, advising clients on a variety of legal and regulatory matters, including securities law liability.
- Frequent speaker at seminars on infrastructure financing for new development and redevelopment projects.
- Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado, Board of Trustees
- Acted as bond, disclosure, underwriter's or bank counsel on more than 250 development-related bond financings in the state of Colorado.
- Acted as bond counsel on several major water rights acquisition financings in Colorado.
- Served as bond, underwriter's or bank counsel on development and redevelopment projects in the Colorado cities and towns of Denver, Centennial, Aurora, Broomfield, Littleton, Longmont, Lakewood, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Timnath, Vail and others.
- Represented banks as lenders or letter of credit providers in direct and securitized governmental financings in eight states.
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Public Finance Law, 2021
- Super Lawyers®, 2008-2011