- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, magna cum laude
- LL.M., University of Washington School of Law, Taxation
- B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha
Bradley represents corporate investors, national syndicators, banks, private equity funds, developers and upper-tier investors. His representation focuses on the equity and debt aspects of complex real estate transactions involving low-income housing tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits, renewable energy tax credits, new markets tax credits and numerous other related state and federal financing products, such as tax-exempt bonds, tax increment financing, Affordable Housing Program (AHP) loans, HOME loans, federally insured loans and grants.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating equity documents for multi-million dollar investments in tax credit-financed real estate projects.
- Reviewing and negotiating multi-million dollar commercial loan and tax-exempt bond documents in connection with multi-family real estate projects.
- Reviewing documents in connection with federal housing subsidies, including Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program and Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) subsidies.
- Representation of investors and syndicators in multi-investor and proprietary upper-tier tax credit funds, including reviewing and negotiating fund agreements, investor side letter agreements and tax opinions.
- Representation of large institutional clients in transactions involving the transfer and/or disposition of partnership interests or assets, including the drafting of amendments and assignment and assumption agreements.