- J.D., Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, cum laude
- MAT, University of Michigan
- B.A., Michigan State University
- All U.S. District Courts in Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
Tera is an experienced litigation professional with a diverse background. She practices in a broad range of disciplines, including commercial litigation, bankruptcy, creditors' rights and employment law. Her experience includes employment law drafting regarding employee handbooks, policies & procedures, and employment contracts (including nondisclosure agreements, noncompetes, and severance agreements).
- Tera D. Johnson, Comment, "The Impact of Technology on Equal Protection as Applied in Voir Dire: Examining Inventions' Influence on Peremptory Strikes and the Standard of Review," 17 SMU Sci. & Tech. L. Rev. 165 (2014).
- Erika L. Gustafson, Esq., and Tera Johnson, "The ProMedica Decision: Illustrating the Anti-Competitive Behavior Outlined in the Horizontal-merger Guidelines," 22 No. 3 Westlaw J. Health L. 6 (2014).
- Facilitator, 2017 HR Panel "Employee Leave with Heart - Protecting Your Company and Your Employees"
- Former Judicial Intern in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Proficient in Spanish