- J.D., Tulane University Law School
- B.A., California State University, Northridge
- Sophia “Jochi” University, Tokyo, Japan
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Orange County Asian American Bar Association - Board of Directors 2006-2012, Co-Chair Judicial Evaluation Committee 2007-2019
Asian Business Association of Orange County
Orange County Bar Association
Christopher represents Fortune 500 corporations, other business organizations and individual clients in the area of civil litigation, with an emphasis on corporate, business and intellectual property law. He also has extensive experience in products liability defense litigation for the automotive, amusement and tire and rubber industries.
Prior to practicing law, Christopher was employed by a consortium governed by the Japanese Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education and Ministry of International Relations in Tokyo, Japan.
- First chair in successful jury and non-jury trials.
- Representing public entity clients involved in a variety of litigation, including claims of wrongful death, dangerous condition of public property, zoning, roadway design and police misconduct.
- Representing clients defending and prosecuting business transactions, including trademark and copyright infringement lawsuits.
- Representing clients in asset-backed secured transactions litigation related to equipment leases.
- Representing national banking institutions in lender-liability litigation.
- People v. Benitz, Superior Court for the County of Orange, Case No. 04W 02675
- People v. Oliverio, Superior Court for the County of Orange, Case No. 03WM 09346
- Hope International University v. Sutton, Superior Court for the County of Orange, Case No. 05NL18407
- Hope International University v. Hua, Superior Court for the County of Orange, Case No. 05NL16892
- Carver, et al. v. Michelin North Am., Superior Court for the County of San Diego, Case No. N64081
- Camara v. Ford Motor Co., Superior Court for the County of Los Angeles, Case No. GC 025039
- Interactive Flight Tech. v. Simple Tech, Inc., et al., Superior Court for the County of Maricopa, Arizona
- Meruelo v. Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Inv. Brokerage Co., et al., Superior Court for the County of Orange, Case No. 786907