- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law
- B.A., University of Georgia
Katy's practice includes representing large health systems, individual hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, community health providers, and individual physician practices in a variety of real estate, corporate and transactional matters, with an emphasis in the areas of health care mergers and acquisitions, leasing and development.
- Representing national, regional and local health care clients in their acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, and leasing arrangements, including the negotiation and drafting of agreements involved in the transaction, regulatory guidance, and the performance of due diligence associated with the transaction.
- Drafting and negotiating health care real estate leases.
- Handling operational and compliance matters for health care facilities, including drafting of physician employment agreements, professional service agreements, vendor services agreements and other arrangements between providers and third parties.
- Assisting clients with general corporate matters, including the formation and qualification of business organizations and preparation of corporate governance documents.