- J.D., University of California at Berkeley School of Law
- B.A., Arizona State University
- Arizona Commercial Real Estate Women
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Heather's practice is devoted primarily to acquisitions, financing and leasing. She has represented REITs, real estate investors, developers and lenders in a range of transactions involving various types of properties, including shopping centers and other retail establishments, office buildings, apartment complexes and condominium developments. Heather also has experience in restructuring and workouts for landlords and lenders.
- Counsel to multibillion-dollar REIT in acquisition and related financings of a number of shopping center properties across the country, including a super regional shopping center totaling over one million square feet.
- Counsel to multibillion-dollar REIT in all facets of the leasing process for properties nationwide that range in size from small in-line spaces to big-box anchors.
- Counsel to multibillion-dollar REIT in various sale-leaseback transactions and related financings.
- Counsel to various national lenders involving financing secured by retail and restaurant properties.