- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska
Ray focuses his practice on taxable and tax-exempt financings, affordable housing projects and construction lending.
Ray represents financial institutions, real estate investors and insurance companies in a variety of real estate transactions, including taxable and tax-exempt real estate loans, secured lending, real estate financing, sales and acquisitions and commercial leasing.
- Represented investors and lenders on more than 200 low-income housing tax credit projects.
- Served as counsel to a credit enhancer in connection with the construction of an $885 million, 4.9 million square foot office/residential campus in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Closed more than $500 billion in loans for the acquisition, construction and rehabilitation of hotels and student housing projects across the country.