- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Order of Barristers, Operations Editor, Alabama Law Review
- B.S., Excelsior College
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- The Alabama Bar
- The Missouri Bar
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
Joshua is a litigation attorney with a particular focus on appellate practice, with experience briefing and arguing cases in Missouri appellate courts as well as the federal Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. His trial-court experience includes multiple jury trials and judge-tried cases, in addition to many cases successfully resolved prior to trial through dispositive motions.
Joshua's trial and appellate practice spans a broad and diverse range of tort and commercial litigation, including employment discrimination, medical negligence, products liability, wrongful death, premises liability, breach of contract, and construction disputes.
- "Minimizing Employer Liability During Reopening and Recovery," Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce Virtual Event, June 2020 (speaker)
- The Honorable L. Scott Coogler, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama (Federal Law Clerk, 2011-2012)
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants; Appellate Practice; Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants, 2021-2022
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Up & Coming Class, 2017
- Leadership Springfield, Signature Class 32
- Super Lawyers®, Missouri/Kansas, Rising Stars, Appellate, 2015-2021