- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Maricopa Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors and Chair, Fundraising Committee - National Advocacy and Training Network
London practices in the areas of creditors’ rights, bankruptcy, contract disputes, government defense, employment law, insurance regulation, administrative law, and public pension plan litigation. She is on the Board of Directors of the National Advocacy and Training Network and chairs the Fundraising Committee.
In July 2014 London was named a Certified Ambassador of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council (“GPEC”). Certified Ambassadors assume elevated responsibilities of a traditional GPEC Ambassador to communicate and inform stakeholders, policy makers and the general public about important regional economic development matters.
- Obtained summary disposition in favor of a commercial general liability insurer against the primary insurer in a declaratory judgment action, preventing the primary insurer from denying coverage.
- Achieved a favorable settlement for an insurer in a multimillion-dollar bad faith case.
Coverage counsel for multiple insurers, providing effective analysis of policy coverage.
Volunteer Lawyers Program Attorney of the Month, October 2015.
For the Love of Justice Pro Bono Award, Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2014.