- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Maricopa Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors and Chair, Fundraising Committee - National Advocacy and Training Network
London is an associate in the firm’s Scottsdale office. Her primary area of practice is public finance, particularly as it relates to charter school financing. Her practice involves providing services as bond counsel, issuer’s counsel, borrower’s counsel, and disclosure counsel in various public finance transactions.
London has a background in litigation, from which she draws upon to advise clients in a general counsel capacity. London has experience in the areas of creditors’ rights, contract disputes, government defense, employment law, insurance regulation, administrative law, and insurer bad faith defense.
- Obtained summary disposition in favor of a commercial general liability insurer against the primary insurer in a declaratory judgment action, preventing the primary insurer from denying coverage.
- Achieved a favorable settlement for an insurer in a multimillion-dollar bad faith case.
Coverage counsel for multiple insurers, providing effective analysis of policy coverage.
Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" in Construction Law and Project Finance Law, 2021-2022
Volunteer Lawyers Program Attorney of the Month, October 2015.
For the Love of Justice Pro Bono Award, Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2014.