- J.D., Catholic University of America School of Law
- B.A., Swarthmore College
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Tax Court
- District of Columbia Superior Court
- District of Columbia
- New York
Jennifer has represented businesses in disputes involving theft of trade secrets, enforcement of restrictive covenants, and professional negligence claims. She has represented employers against discrimination and retaliatory discharge claims in court and administrative proceedings. Jennifer also has extensive experience defending broker-dealers against customer complaints in the dispute resolution forum of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Jennifer is experienced in implementing and managing electronic discovery projects including document preservation and production, electronic searches, development of electronic discovery protocols and vendor supervision and oversight.
Along with litigating cases, Jennifer routinely advises a mid-sized insurance company on its defense and indemnification obligations under commercial general liability and builder’s risk policies.
Previously Jennifer served as a law clerk to Chief Judge John Garret Penn in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. She had subsequent positions with the federal government as a trial attorney for the Tax Division of the United States Department of Justice and as an Assistant Federal Public Defender in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Representing major financial institution in fraud claims against issuers of mortgage-backed securities.
- Experienced in multi-state litigation involving asset-backed secured transactions related to equipment leases.
- Experienced in representing major financial institution in contract enforcement and judgment collection in federal and state courts and United States bankruptcy courts.
- Obtained favorable jury verdict for major hotel chain in defense of a multi-million dollar claim involving sexual harassment and employment discrimination.