- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law
- B.A., Briar Cliff University
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Christian is a registered patent attorney with the USPTO and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Practice Group, where he assists clients with selling or procuring license rights to intellectual property assets, including software, hardware, data, and cloud services. Christian utilizes his knowledge base in patent law to assist clients with various patent related matters including due diligence and prior art searches.
Additionally, Christian’s practice focuses on general corporate transactions, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, and the maintenance and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Advising clients on legal risks and solutions relating to cybersecurity, data privacy, and emerging technologies
- Drafting and helping clients implement robust cybersecurity and data privacy policies
- Auditing organizational compliance with laws, regulations, orders, and internal policies relating to cybersecurity and data privacy