- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, magna cum laude
- Master of Public Service (M.P.S.), University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service
- B.A., Hendrix College
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Washington County (Ark.) Bar Association
- W.B. Putman American Inns of Court
- National Association of Women Lawyers
Maggie’s general civil litigation practice includes the representation and defense of businesses and individuals in products liability, employment, contract and other complex civil litigation and commercial disputes. She has experience defending regulatory investigations, representing clients in arbitration proceedings and has significant appellate experience.
Prior to law school, Maggie worked for the U.S. House of Representatives. In completing her master's degree, she worked with Legal Aid of Arkansas, the Arkansas Hunger Relief Alliance and the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico.
Maggie serves on the Board of Governors for the Arkansas Bar Association and chairs the Association’s Professional Committee.
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2018 - Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Legal Aid of Arkansas, 2017-2018 Pro Bono Service Award, recipient