- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, cum laude
- B.A., University of Arkansas, cum laude
Josie is an associate attorney in the firm’s Fayetteville, Arkansas office. She focuses her practice on real estate matters such as contract drafting and negotiation, real estate transactions related to land acquisition and development, and research surrounding zoning and land use laws across the country.
While in law school, she served as the Managing Editor of the Arkansas Law Review, and served as the President of the Women’s Law Student Association, the President of OutLaw, and the Chair of the Anti-Bias, Anti-Racist Task Force.
- AALS Inaugural Pro Bono Honor Roll (2022)
- Pro Bono Fellow (2022)
- Fern Holland Award (2022)
- Gold Pro Bono Medallion (2023)