The primary responsibilities of this position include overall assistance with the day-to-day operations of the branch office. Must have excellent communication skills. Must be able to work in a multi-tasked environment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. College degree and law firm experience preferred.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Copying, printing, scanning and assembly of documents
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail, including sorting and routing
- Maintain copiers and other equipment and coordinate service calls with vendors
- Order office supplies and stock the related supply areas within the office
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, kitchen and law club supplies
- Maintain and stock the break room and galley kitchen areas
- Coordinate minor facilities maintenance and repairs with Administrative Manager or building management
- Assist with front desk receptionist coverage and coverage in other areas as needed
- Daily coordination and setup of meetings
- Assists clients, guests, and employees with conference room audio/visual and video equipment
- Coordinate various aspects of suite security
- Active coordination and collaboration with Receptionists
- Generates, organizes and maintains extensive sets of files, transcripts and reports
- Flexibility to work overtime if necessary
COMPLEXITY OF DUTIES
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work independently
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.