Kutak Rock, a US law firm with 500+ attorneys, 19 locations coast to coast, has an exciting full-time employment opportunity for an Administrative Coordinator in our Tallahassee office. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic who takes initiative, enjoys a fast-paced environment, and takes pride in their work.
Kutak Rock offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, opportunities for training and career development and a culture that lives its values of client service, inclusiveness and diversity, integrity and fairness, and innovation.
The Administrative Coordinator provides general office, administrative, and records management support. This position is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day office support activities including logistical aspects; identifying and following efficient work procedures that maximize efficiency; budget planning and expense monitoring; coordinating the outsourcing of various services; and additional clerical duties as assigned. This individual will direct clients and guests while maintaining a professional office atmosphere, ensures clients are provided with the highest level of hospitality, and performs a variety of general office functions for the company. You would also coordinate the firm’s conference center, including scheduling, administrative activities and day-of-event logistical support.
- Professionally greet clients and guests of the firm and answer incoming calls
- Ensure compliance with visitor and security policies
- Coordinate and schedule conference room availability and hospitality
- Ensure conference rooms are setup for meetings and maintained for use
- Assist clients, guests, and employees with conference room equipment
- Provides support for special events as requested
- Maintain positive relationship with property management and various firm vendors
- Schedule repairs for office equipment and maintenance, connecting with and escorting vendors
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, faxes, mail and packages
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and break room supplies
- Coordinate and assist with mailing, FedEx shipping, photocopying, faxing, filing, and scanning
- Filing and organizing records, invoices and other important documentation
- Maintain safe office environment
- Assist office personnel with records management
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work overtime outside of normal scheduled hours
Kutak Rock requires all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to a state or local exemption procedure, or a reasonable accommodation for a bona fide medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief if accommodation does not cause Kutak Rock an undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace and/or to the candidate who requested the accommodation.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.