As a member of our national support team, demonstrate and maintain a service-minded attitude while providing training and support services to attorneys and staff across multiple offices using remote access tools. Develop and conduct training for individual, small and large groups. Identify opportunities to learn vs. technical issues to resolve. Take the initiative to troubleshoot issues and work in concert with other national team members to resolve. Effectively communicate opportunities and issues in order to maximize service levels, including the proper documentation of issues and their resolutions. Perform other duties as assigned by the Information Technology Management team.
- Self-motivated and service-oriented
- Ability to provide technology training to individuals or groups, to continually learn and provide instruction of a variety of software applications
- Ability to think clearly in a logical manner and to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form to convey technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot, (quickly identify problem areas or situations, evaluate probable causes) and take appropriate action to resolve issues
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of an organization
- Organize and prioritize assigned tasks, meet established schedules and deadlines
- Ability and willingness to regularly travel between multiple office is required
Education and Experience
- Experience providing structured training in a professional environment
- Requires two or more years’ experience providing front-line, technical end-user support, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience providing support in-person and via remote connection is required
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows and Office is required
- Experience troubleshooting and documenting issue resolution and system processes is required
- Experience performing administrator-level functions under the guidance of System Administrators is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor-level degree in a related subject preferred
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.