The Scottsdale office is looking to hire a document scanning/imaging specialist to join the Office Services team. The candidate will be responsible for scanning physical documents to produce digital copies for access by the attorneys and legal support teams through the firm’s document management system. Individual will also perform other tasks within Office Services, including copy, scan and print requests from attorneys and legal support staff. Seeking a candidate that is committed to providing a high-quality work product, strong attention to detail and enjoys working in a team environment but is comfortable working independently to accomplish daily tasks. This is an entry-level position with the ability to acquire new skills and gain understanding of legal services support at a law firm.
- Sorting and preparing documents for imaging, correctly scanning, inspecting and indexing those images
- Quality control to ensure all images are readable and oriented properly
- Utilize document naming conventions to properly profile documents within the Document Management System
- Assist with other tasks as assigned or necessary within Office Services
- Flexibility to work overtime if necessary
Requirements (Skills, Experience, Education, Certifications):
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs pertaining to the specific position, including but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience working with multi-functional devices or scanners
- Experience working with PDF editing software (Kofax Power PDF)
- Familiar with PDF, TIFF, JPG file formats
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Experience working with legal professionals or a law firm, preferred but not required
- General knowledge of standard office equipment
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs and lift or move 25 lbs. or greater
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Punctual and dependable
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.