Kutak Rock LLP seeks an attorney to join its tax practice in Arkansas. This position may be located in our Little Rock, Fayetteville, or Rogers offices. The attorney will work closely with partners in Kutak Rock’s national tax group. The candidate should expect to contribute to and have expertise in a broad range of tax matters. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience focused on transactional, entity-level, and individual tax matters. Based on prior experience, the attorney may also assist on estate planning and private wealth matters.
QUALIFICATIONS: SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple matters and tasks simultaneously and to complete tasks efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong organization and matter management skills
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with partners, associates, and support staff
- Ability to work effectively with large working groups as part of a transaction team
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of experience at a law firm or accounting firm
- Strong academic background
- Licensed to practice law in good standing in the State of Arkansas
- LLM in Taxation preferred
Benefits offered include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Dependent Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance. Flexible Spending Plan. Health Savings Account. Profit-Sharing and 401(k) Retirement benefits. Paid Holidays and Paid-Time Off Plan. Employee Assistance Program. Tuition Reimbursement. Back-Up Care. Domestic Partner Benefits. Commuting Benefits. Some of the foregoing benefits include Employer/Employee cost sharing.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
About the Firm
Founded in 1965 with a commitment to exceptional client service, we aim to offer an exceptional professional environment, intellectually challenging and engaging work in multiple disciplines, competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for training and career development. As a national law firm with locations in 19 cities, we use our strengths to provide a collegial atmosphere that is deeply rooted in our core values of client service; integrity and fairness; innovation; and inclusiveness and diversity.
We strive to create a respectful, collegial, communicative, and equal opportunity workplace. Kutak Rock offers competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for training and career development and a culture that lives its values of client service, inclusiveness and diversity, integrity and fairness, and innovation.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.