LEGAL PRACTICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST I (HELP DESK)
The Legal Practice Support Specialist I will provide front-line technical assistance. You will provide help with technical issues and assist the customer to resolve them.
The qualified Legal Practice Support Specialist I must have good technical knowledge, be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution, be customer-oriented, and be patient.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, through email, or in-person
- Respond to support requests and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform local and remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in a ticketing system
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Other IT duties as assigned
- Proven experience as a Legal IT Support Specialist I or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technical products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
- Associate or Bachelor-level degree in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
The hours for this position are from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.