Are you well organized and detail oriented? Do you enjoy working as part of a team to support others? Are you looking for a position where you can learn and grow? Are you looking to become part of an outstanding firm? If so, this may be the position for you.
As a national firm with offices in 19 locations, we use our strengths to provide a collegial atmosphere that is deeply rooted in mutual respect, diversity and inclusiveness further enhancing the professional and personal effectiveness of our lawyers and staff. In this way, we utilize our resources to deliver high quality legal services for the ultimate benefit of the clients we serve.
We are seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to join our office administration team. This position would include timely and accurate coordination and support of administrative and personnel functions in order to provide effective and efficient support to the members of the office team. This position requires focused organizational and detail-oriented skills, in addition to a working knowledge of basic administration policies/procedures.
- Providing general support for administration and personnel matters including answering questions and directing individuals to the appropriate person as necessary.
- Representing the firm and the team in person, by email and on the telephone by providing general firm and personnel information including information about benefits.
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports and other office related invoices.
- Preparing and organizing orientation materials and other related documents.
- Updating and maintaining office policies, procedures, maps and phone rosters.
- Supporting firm and office-wide activities and functions.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a corporate business environment.
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- Engaging interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Proficient writing skills.
- Focused analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize work and balance the needs of various individuals.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Kutak Rock requires all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to a state or local exemption procedure, or a reasonable accommodation for a bona fide medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief if accommodation does not cause Kutak Rock an undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace and/or to the candidate who requested the accommodation.
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.