The primary responsibility of this position will be to assist the network management team to install, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the data and voice networks for a large nationwide firm.
- Implement, maintain and troubleshooting of Cisco routers, switches and wireless access points (to meet our ISO certified security model).
- Implement and maintain next generation firewalls.
- Assist with configuration and troubleshooting the Cisco VOIP systems.
- Triage and assist with tier – II trouble tickets and requests.
- Work with cabling and telecommunications vendors to open trouble tickets, manage new site installations and site moves.
- Work on projects with other departments with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter and team player with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work with vendors through resolution of issues.
- Ability to follow directions and provide input as needed.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills for working with peers, clients, attorneys and staff.
- Ability to work off hours, nights and weekends if required.
- Computer science degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience with Audio, Video and Web Conferencing.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco infrastructure to include routing, switching, next generation firewalls, wireless networks, and VOIP systems.
- Strong working knowledge of routing protocols including EIGRP, BGP.
- Experience designing, deploying and monitoring QOS.
- Experience with Linux-based DNS systems.
- Proficiency with monitoring tools and packet capture to analyze and rectify VOIP and network issues.
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.