Legal Practice Support Specialists work as part of a versatile team that provides first tier computer support and training for our national law firm. The members of this team use their troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues; research and assist with questions received via e-mail or over the phone using available information resources. Excellent communication skills are a key part of this position and are used to share opportunities and issues with team-members and to document issues and their resolutions into a knowledgebase.
PLEASE NOTE: While the majority of the current work for this position will be from a remote at home environment, this is only temporary due to current conditions.
This position is a customer service position and requires strong customer service skills in an often fast-paced environment. A successful team member is able to…
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users both verbally and in written form
- Effectively troubleshoot and take appropriate action to resolve issues
- Continually learn new applications and provide basic instruction in same
- Work well with others at all levels of an organization
- Organize and prioritize tasks to meet established schedules and deadlines
Education and Experience
- Two or more years’ experience providing front-line, technical end-user support, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment, is required
- Experience providing support both in-person and via remote connection is required
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows and Office is required
- Experience troubleshooting and documenting both issue resolution and system processes is required
- Experience providing structured training in a professional environment is preferred
- Experience performing administrator-level functions under the guidance of System Administrators is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor-level degree in a related subject is preferred but not required
The hours for this position are from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central.
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.