Kutak Rock LLP is a national law firm of more than 500 lawyers with offices from coast to coast. Our firm serves local, regional and national clients in a practice that spans a wide range of disciplines.
The firm is seeking a team-oriented, self-starter to join our national Information Technology Department as an Enterprise Application Administrator. This position reports to the Director of Client Services with responsibilities including providing upper-tier technical support to the firm’s Attorneys, support teams, and other staff as well as the review, analysis, development, modification, and installation of new or existing applications to support the firm’s mission.
- Administer (install/upgrade/implement) assigned software applications
- Analyze and determine software application needs
- Test and evaluate PC configurations as related to assigned applications
- Provide instruction and/or documentation of assigned applications to support teams
- Assist with team projects, including application development/deployment, e-discovery, system-level security, etc.
- Provide support to firm-wide departments and offices as needed
- Design, create, modify, and administer databases (MS SQL Server) and associated applications
- Occasional work outside of normal business hours and travel
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate should possess and/or demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating with and providing upper tier troubleshooting and support to all layers of an organization
- Experience successfully managing relationships with developers, contractors, and vendors
- Five years of experience with MS SQL Server database in a professional environment
- Strong organizational skills are a must
- Experience installing, integrating, upgrading, and providing technical support for, a variety of client/server applications in a Windows environment
- Experience with NetDocuments strongly preferred
- Experience working with e-discovery, including collections, documentation, review, production in various platforms preferred
- Current knowledge of e-discovery concepts, including TAR, Predictive coding (passive, active, continuous) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field and/or advanced technical training preferred but not required
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.