Kutak Rock LLP has an opening for a full time (37.5 hours per week) Receptionist and Office Services Assistant in its Little Rock office. The primary responsibility of this position is to perform front desk reception duties while providing overall assistance to the day-to day operations of the office. This position is an in-office position, Monday-Friday.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates the telephone console by professionally answering incoming calls.
- Directs callers to appropriate persons and/or taking messages.
- Maintains reception and conference room facilities.
- Greets and directs visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Coordinates and schedules conference rooms.
- Ensures conference rooms are fully equipped and setup for meetings, maintained for use, stocked with necessary supplies and the necessary actions are taken following meetings for additional use.
- Assists clients, guests, and employees with conference room needs.
- Submits work orders to property manager for building maintenance issues, HVAC issues, lighting, etc.
- Distributes incoming faxes using electronic faxing software; assists with outgoing faxes.
- Maintains copy rooms: keep supplies stocked and organized; troubleshoot issues with Ricoh machine and place service calls when needed.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as mailing/postage, shipping FedEx, photocopying, filing and scanning as needed.
- Order, organize and maintain stock of office and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain kitchen: load/unload dishwasher, keep refrigerators stocked and clean.
- Assist with bi-weekly shredding.
- Assist with firm after-hour events, if needed.
- Provide backup support to legal secretaries, if needed.
- Assist with other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school education or equivalent
- Customer service or previous receptionist experience preferred
- General knowledge of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of PC and Windows applications, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multitask
- Must be able to perform moderate lifting
No recruiter calls at this time.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.