Kutak Rock LLP’s Denver office seeks a litigation paralegal with a minimum of two years of litigation experience. Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft applications, attention to detail, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills. Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to assume responsibility for the start and completion of tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Document/File management
- Document collection and review
- Exhibit preparation
- Trial preparation
- Coordinating service of process
- Interfacing with eDiscovery vendors
- Drafting written discovery requests, responses and pleadings
- Processing incoming and outgoing disclosures and discovery
- Preparing standard text / form pleadings
- E-filing with Colorado Courts and/or Federal Courts
Education and Experience
- Two years litigation experience in a law firm preferred
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Experience with litigation review software a plus
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.