DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Kutak Rock LLP’s Denver office is seeking to hire one full-time floating legal secretary. The selected individual will perform secretarial duties for attorneys throughout the office, cover desks during secretarial vacations and sick leave, provide back-up receptionist coverage, and help with overflow work.
- Editing and creating documents, firm standard letters, pleadings, correspondence, and memoranda received via hand-written copy, electronically, or dictation
- Proofreading to ensure accuracy
- Creating redline comparisons
- Using Intapp Time software for accurate entering of time and expense records
- Preparing monthly expense reports
- Copying, scanning and filing various client documents, as needed
- Using FileTrail software for organizing/maintaining sets of files
- Answering telephones and e-mail
- Making necessary arrangements for meetings and closings
- Using the Internet to make travel reservations
- Handling confidential documents and information with discretion
- High School (or equivalent) required; college experience preferred
- A minimum of three years’ legal secretary experience
- Previous litigation experience; excellent technical, organizational, written and verbal communication, proofreading, and attention to detail skills
- Use Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office products at an advanced level
- Litigation knowledge of electronic filings (preferred)
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Ability to adapt to different situations; ability to be a team player
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000, commensurate with experience.
Benefits offered include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Dependent Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance. Flexible Spending Plan. Health Savings Account. Profit-Sharing and 401(k) Retirement benefits. Paid Holidays and Paid-Time Off Plan. Employee Assistance Program. Tuition Reimbursement. Back-Up Care. Domestic Partner Benefits. Commuting Benefits. Some of the foregoing benefits include Employer/Employee cost sharing.
No Agencies please.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.