Kutak Rock LLP's Denver office is seeking a corporate associate attorney for its Tax Credit Financing Group. Ideally, the candidate would be a lateral associate candidate with 2-3 years of experience and would join the Firm as a mid-level associate attorney.
- Prior experience in transactional/finance practice.
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills involving a variety of financing, real estate and tax credit finance transactions.
- Eagerness for exposure to wide variety of transaction documentation, including but not limited to loan and security documents, operating agreements, partnership agreements, purchase and sale agreements, leases, and corporate resolutions and consents.
- Base understanding and desire to develop expertise in managing financing transaction due diligence (organizational documents, real estate review, title insurance and survey review, etc.).
- Ability to competently and professionally communicate with clients and supervising attorneys.
- Ability to manage multiple matters and tasks simultaneously and to complete tasks efficiently and in timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to learn new substantive legal topics and factual subject matters as needed based on the nature of a matter.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Strong organization and matter management skills.
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with partners, associates and support staff.
- Ability to work effectively with large working groups as part of a transaction team.
Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the State of Colorado.
Salary Range: $135,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience.
Benefits offered include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance. Flexible Spending Plan. Health Savings Account. Profit-Sharing and 401(k) Retirement benefits. Paid Holidays and Vacation. Employee Assistance Program. Back-Up Care. Domestic Partner Benefits. Commuting Benefits. Some of the foregoing benefits include Employer/Employee cost sharing.
No agencies please.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.