The primary responsibilities of the Conference Center Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the scheduling and preparation of conference rooms for meetings and or special events, ordering meals, and replenishing/refreshing beverage service during meetings. This position is expected to remain on-call during meetings to assist with any requests from within, clean up conference rooms after meetings, stock conference room credenzas and other storage areas with office supplies.
The position is also responsible for ordering meals for all meetings, stocking, maintaining and cleaning the employee lunchroom and satellite coffee rooms. This requires ordering and maintaining appropriate inventory, daily loading/unloading of dishwashers, cleaning of microwaves and coffee machines, restocking beverages, weekly cleaning of refrigerators and ensuring regular maintenance of espresso machine.
The hours for this position are from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Maintaining clean and organized conference rooms while exhibiting a high level of detail.
- Assisting with finding new catering vendors and setting up tastings.
- Participating in cross training colleagues on the Office Services team to create back-up support when on break and out of the office.
- Ordering break room and pantry items, arranging delivery and stock in secure area including beverage inventory.
- Working collaboratively with staff and facilities to ensure conference room/meeting experience consistently meets expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS: SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook and Word).
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions while maintaining flexibility.
- Ability to lift, move and push up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and to bend, stoop and reach for objects frequently.
- Be able to work overtime, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- Familiarity with online ordering (diningin.com and others) and experience with conference room databases.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in menu selections and with ordering food.
Salary Range: $38,000 - $48,000, commensurate with experience.
Benefits offered include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Dependent Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance. Flexible Spending Plan. Health Savings Account. Profit-Sharing and 401(k) Retirement benefits. Paid Holidays and Paid-Time Off Plan. Employee Assistance Program. Tuition Reimbursement. Back-Up Care. Domestic Partner Benefits. Commuting Benefits. Some of the foregoing benefits include Employer/Employee cost sharing.
Kutak Rock requires all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to a state or local exemption procedure, or a reasonable accommodation for a bona fide medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief if accommodation does not cause Kutak Rock an undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace and/or to the candidate who requested the accommodation.
No agencies please.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.