Kutak Rock LLP's Atlanta office is seeking an associate with 3+ years’ experience to join our real estate practice group.
An associate in the Atlanta real estate practice group will work with partners, associates and clients in a very busy real estate practice, involving a wide range of types of transactions and projects, including:
- Review and analysis of title commitments and land surveys, including preparation and resolution of objections contained in title and survey comment letters
- Review and managing of due diligence deliveries for pending transactions
- Preparation of real estate transaction documents, including purchase and sale agreements, easements, deeds and closing documents
- Coordination and facilitation of closings, follow-up with post-closing matters
- Preparation, review, and analysis of loan documents
- Interacting with and communicating with client representatives and negotiating with opposing counsel
Kutak Rock requires all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to a state or local exemption procedure, or a reasonable accommodation for a bona fide medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief if accommodation does not cause Kutak Rock an undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace and/or to the candidate who requested the accommodation.
No agencies please.
Kutak Rock LLP does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes through our website from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors through our website including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Kutak Rock LLP are deemed gratuitous, and the firm will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us through our website is hired from a source other than from the candidate.