The Omaha office of Kutak Rock LLP was established in 1965 in the historic Omaha Building, where it resides today. The Omaha office currently has approximately 165 attorneys serving clients in an array of practice areas. The office is the largest law practice in Nebraska based on number of attorneys.
With the combined expertise of attorneys from 18 locations around the nation, we assist local, regional, national and international clients in an array of practice areas who need strong advocates, creative problem solvers and the depth of resources that a national law firm offers.
The Omaha office is located in the downtown central business district, at 1650 Farnam Street. Parking is available in a private facility immediately adjacent to the building, with entry on the north side of Farnam Street between 16th and 17th Streets.
In 1978, under the guidance of our founder, Robert J. Kutak, our firm made a major commitment to the preservation and complete renovation of an abandoned building. The 11-story structure, which was built in 1888, was designed by the renowned New York architectural firm of McKim, Mead & White. At that time, it was the tallest building between Chicago and San Francisco. This commitment marked a milestone in the efforts of local Omaha leadership to begin to rebuild the urban and river-based downtown area. In 2007 we reinvested in the downtown community and completed another renovation of the structure, now known as The Omaha Building, which is the home of our firm’s Omaha office.