Kutak Rock has published its latest edition of the Employee Benefits News.
- Kutak Rock Announces Launch of New Retirement Plan Opinion Letter Program
- Kutak Rock Welcomes Sevawn Foster in Little Rock
- Overhaul of Form 5500 in the Works
- Proposed Regulations Under Code 409A
- EEOC Finalizes Wellness Program Regulations
- The Cadillac Tax
- Paid Sick Leave Laws Create Challenges for Employers
- USERRA Leaves No Man (or Woman) Behind
- Newsworthy Items
- In Case You Missed It
- Kutak Rock Welcomes Law Clerk Alex Engelkamp
For more information on these topics, please contact a member of the Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Group listed in the right-hand column.
To read this edition of Employment News, please click the link below.